The world’s first Augmented Intelligence Studio, and Yocova partner, Nebuli®, is supporting innovation and transformation in aviation, with its recently launched human-centric generative AI companion, Nano.
Yocova partner Nebuli®, has recently launched Nano, a human-centric generative AI companion that offers friendly, conversational, and engaging interactions, both to individuals and enterprises. Nano can be used as a specialist robotic knowledge discovery framework and powerful workflow automation system. It enables businesses to unlock the potential of generative AI capabilities, connect data and gain valuable insights into target markets and customers.
With its behavioural algorithms and human centric augmented intelligence already in operation in aviation, Nebuli® has added new technology to support the industry further. With Nano, it is now turning its sights to supporting passengers with disabilities and improving passenger experience at airports.
Nebuli® is fully focused on integrating with airlines and airports and has identified three initial areas to focus on:
- Digital Concierge Services through a mobile application or chatbot, it will help as a personal digital companion to help passengers with enquiries, provide real-time updates and make personalised recommendations.
- Augmented Reality Wayfinding using an AR application to guide passengers through airports providing directions, and useful information about amenities and support services.
- Personalised recommendations during ticket ordering using human-centric AI to analyse passenger preferences and provide personalised recommendations.
Nano was developed in line with Nebuli’s principles of safety, ethics and explainable AI models. It is designed to be a unique and innovative solution to enable users to harness the power of Augmented Intelligence, with a strong focus on putting people first. Nano Enterprise is listed and available to purchase via the Yocova Marketplace.
Yocova (You Connect for Value) is an open, neutral digital platform and ecosystem for the aviation industry to collaborate, manage data, and access leading digital services from OEM partners and digital vendors.
It’s an end-to-end platform for innovation: digital infrastructure and services to facilitate the exchange of ideas, data, and apps in aviation.
The platform is structured around the pillars of Community, Data Rooms, Marketplace, and Enterprise engagement:
- Community: the global aviation community on one open and trusted platform – connect and collaborate with aviation peers in public forums and private working groups
- Data collaboration: a decentralised, secure, and voluntary data API exchange giving you full control of who accesses your data to support your digital initiatives
- Marketplace: a trusted ‘go to’ aviation marketplace for digital transformation – find, try, buy, and deploy leading digital aviation apps, data API’s solutions and services, or sell and manage your own through a global route-to-market
- Enterprise engagement: Yocova provides a single command and control platform through which to securely distribute, authenticate, and update all digital content across the customer community.
For OEM partners, Yocova provides a single command and control platform through which to securely distribute, authenticate, and update all digital content across the customer community. For OEM customers, a single entry-point for swift, efficient user access to all OEM digital content.
Yocova continues to pursue its growth strategy at pace with over 6,000 aviation professional members from across 425+ airlines and 840+ aviation enterprises extending across the aviation value chain, including but not limited to professionals and enterprises from airlines, business jet operators, digital/data vendors, through to airports, ANSPs and OEMs.
Nebuli was founded in 2019 and is an independent company with an expert team of over 30 years’ experience in human-machine interactions and human-centred design. While the team at Nebuli strives to drive innovation and transformation, they work on the basis of putting people first. That is, understanding people in order to drive digital success. Nebuli works across a range of industries but has now joined Yocova to support and promote transformation in the aviation sector. The company currently provides four of its services to Yocova members via the Yocova Marketplace– ClientLab, Nano Pro, and Space.
Yocova contact details
To find out about Yocova membership, join conversations, groups, collaborate, and access the latest aviation insights and digital solutions, email [email protected]
For press enquiries, contact Stephen Spillett
Email: [email protected]